Designed for the most demanding applications
• Designed to protect industrial processes.
• A compact solution with isolation transformer and integrated batteries.
• Robust enclosure (2 mm thick heavy steel structure).
• Floor anchoring (to prevent tilting).
• Standard IP31 protection degree.
• Dust and water splash resistant enclosure (IP52) with easy replaceable dust filters (option).
• Operation at temperature up to 50 °C.
• Wide input voltage tolerance from -40% up to +20% of nominal voltage
• Double EMC immunity compared to UPS international standard IEC 62040-2.
• Double overvoltage protection.
• Frontal access for input/output cabling, spares replacement and preventative maintenance.
• Scalable power and high availability (using redundancy), with the facility to parallel up to 6 units.
Easy integration into industrial networks
• Input power factor > 0.99 and input current harmonic distortion < 3% thanks to IGBT rectifier.
• Compatible with Open Vented Lead Acid, Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) and Nickel Cadmium batteries.
• User-friendly multilingual interface with graphic display.
• Flexible communication boards for every industrial communication need: dry contacts, MODBUS, PROFIBUS, etc.
• Fully compatible with generator sets.
• K-rated galvanic isolation transformer embedded.
• Adaptation to typical industrial voltages (input and output).
For industrial loads
• 100 % non-linear loads.
• 100 % unbalanced loads.
• 100 % “6-pulse” loads (motor speed drivers, welding equipment, power supplies…).
• Motors, lamps, capacitive loads.
Standard electrical features
• Dual input mains.
• Internal maintanance bypass.
• Backfeed protection: detection circuit.
• EBS (Expert Battery System) for battery management.
• Long-life batteries.
• External battery cabinet (degree of protection up to IP32).
• External temperature sensor.
• Additional battery chargers.
• Additional transformer.
• Parallel kit.
• Cold start.
• ACS synchronization system.
• Neutral creation kit for mains without neutral.
• Tropicalization and anti-corrosion protection for electrical boards.
Standard communication features
• Multilanguage graphic display.
• Dry-contact interface.
• MODBUS RTU.
• Embedded LAN interface (web pages, email).
• 2 slots for communication options.
• MODBUS TCP.
• NET VISION: professional WEB/SNMP interface for UPS monitoring and shutdown management of several operating systems.
• LINK-UPS, remote monitoring service that connects your UPS to your Critical Power specialist 24/7.