• Very fast UPS battery recharge.
• Ensured scalability for power upgrades or redundancy.
• Reduced maintenance of battery components.
• Optimum performance in all critical operating conditions.
• Interactive UPS battery control.
• Embedded cell-to-cell monitoring.
• Wide operating temperature range (0 °C to +40 °C).
• High power density in a reduced footprint.
• 15+ years’ expected service life.
• Higher cycling capacity: 10 times more than VLRA Battery UPS.
• Fewer cooling requirements.
The ultimate solution for fuller control over system availability.
The Socomec Li-Ion Battery UPS solution for MODULYS GP includes an interactive control system to check and manage all the Li-Ion cells’ parameters (i.e. temperature, voltage, current, charging status, etc.) and to dynamically adapt how the UPS operates depending on the status of the Li-Ion battery.
The UPS interaction guarantees the most reliable performance and improves the system’s availability by:
• Ensuring a proper control of the Li-Ion battery,
• Preventing any irreversible overcharge failure,
• Performing automatic corrective actions in case of any critical conditions that can affect battery performance.
Flexible n modular back-up times