Optimum load protection
• Permanent operation in VFI mode (online double conversion).
• The inverter isolation transformer provides galvanic separation both between the DC current and the load and between the two sources.
• Output voltage precision under all load conditions.
• High overload capacity to withstand abnormal load conditions.
• Easy maintainability reduces MTTR thanks to pull-out sub-assemblies and front access to all components.
• Fault-tolerant architecture with built-in redundant components.
Flexible and easily upgradable
• Robust and reliable paralleling mode.
• Distributed or centralised bypass ensures perfect compatibility with any electrical infrastructure.
• Hot-plug capability simplifies extension or redundancy while keeping high quality power.
• The transformer based topology is adapted to all kinds of electrical installations.
Minimised Total Cost of Ownership
• High efficiency in VFI mode, including the transformer.
• High power density: its small footprint saves space on your premises.
• The high and constant input power factor helps limit the dimensions of your upstream network infrastructure.
• Mains connection of the rectifier requires only 3 cables (no neutral).
• High short-circuit capacity simplifies downstream protective devices.
• Distributed or centralized bypass for parallel architecture up to 6 units.
• Redundant systems (“1+1” and “n+1”).
• “2n” architecture with Static Transfer Systems.
Standard electrical features
• Slots for 3 communication cards.
• Backfeed protection: detection circuit.
• Standard interface:
– 3 inputs (emergency stop, generating set, battery protection),
– 4 outputs (general alarm, back-up, bypass, preventative maintenance needs).
• EBS (Expert Battery System)(2).
• ACS synchronisation system for 2n architecture.
• Redundant electronic power supplies.
• Hot plug option (increase the power keeping the load supplied in double conversion).
• Reinforced IP protection degree.
• Dust filters.
• Fan redundancy with failure detection.
• Top entry connection.
• GTS (Graphic Touch Screen).
• ADC interface (configurable voltage-free contacts).
• MODBUS RTU.
• MODBUS TCP.
• PROFIBUS / PROFINET.
• BACnet/IP interface.
• NET VISION: professional WEB/SNMP interface for UPS monitoring and shutdown management of several operating systems.
• 3 extra slots for communication cards.
Remote monitoring service
• LINK-UPS, remote monitoring service that connects your UPS to your Critical Power specialist 24/7