A flexible and cost-effective solution
• The Flex model eliminates space and installation restrictions with the «3-in-1» solution.
• Equipped with an output and manual bypass breaker in standard mode.
• Mimic panel can be rotated to enable the information displayed to be read easily.
• High recharging current option for very long back-up time.
Fast and easy installation
• Easy to configure for retrofit in existing installations.
• Free eRULER online sizing tool to get dimensions and electrical information in advance before installation.
• Quickly get online product documentation by simply inputting the Serial Number
User and environmentally friendly
• 25+ languages available in the mimic panel.
• Ergonomics designed to simplify usage.
• Anticipates eco-regulations and is RoHS compliant.
• Dual input mains (30-40 kVA).
• Internal maintenance bypass switch.
• Output switch breaker.
• Auxiliary mains switch breaker.
• Backfeed protection: detection circuit.
• Power walk-in ramp for full compatibility with generators.
• Internal normal-life batteries.
Standard communication features
• 3.5” multilanguage graphic display.
• 2 slots for communication options.
• USB port for downloading log file.
• Ethernet port for service purposes.
• 3-phase input without neutral.
• Internal backfeed isolation device.
• Common mains coupling bars.
• TN-C grounding system.
• ACS synchronisation system.
• High capacity battery charger.
• Free mounted kit.
• Top mounted kit.
• Dry-contact interface (configurable voltage-free contacts).
• MODBUS RTU RS485 or TCP.
• PROFIBUS / PROFINET gateway.
• BACnet/IP interface.
• NET VISION: professional WEB/SNMP Ethernet interface for secure UPS monitoring and remote automatic shutdown.
• REMOTE VIEW PRO supervision software.
• IoT gateway for Socomec cloud services and SOLIVE UPS mobile app.
• Remote touch-screen panel.
Remote monitoring and cloud services
• LINK-UPS: Socomec 24/7 remote monitoring service connecting your installation to the nearest Socomec Service Centre.
• SOLIVE UPS: mobile app enabling the monitoring of the UPS systems from a smartphone.
There are no reviews yet.