Fully modular system
• Pluggable and hot-swapped power module with system’s self-setting during installation.
• All the modules can be swapped without switching to external manual bypass.
• Hot swappable battery module designed to be installed with power module in the same UPS enclosure.
‘Forever Young’ concept
• Eliminates end-of-life criticality.
• Module compatibility guaranteed for 20+ years.
• Allows for the implementation of future module technology.
Totally redundant design
• N+1, N+X redundancy level.
• Totally independent power modules to avoid any single point of failure.
• Real selective module disconnection with galvanic separation.
• Distributed parallel control.
Enhanced serviceability performance
• Fast & safe maintenance based on hot-swap modules.
• Designed for concurrent maintenance.
Standard electrical features
• Dual input mains.
• Built-in backfeed protection.
• EPO (Emergency Power Off).
• EBS (Expert Battery System) for battery management.
• Tropicalised (Conformal Coating) boards.
Standard communication features
• User-friendly 7” touch-screen multilingual colour graphic display (MC models).
• LCD multilingual graphic dispaly (RM & TC models).
• 2 slots for communication options.
• USB port to download UPS report and log file.
• Ethernet port for service purpose.
• Dry-contact interface (configurable voltagefree contacts).
• MODBUS RTU RS485 or MODBUS.
• BACnet/IP interface.
• NET VISION: professional WEB/ SNMP Ethernet interface for secure UPS monitoring and remote automatic shutdown.
• IoT gateway for Socomec cloud services and SOLIVE UPS mobile app.
• Remote touch-screen panel.
Remote monitoring and cloud services
• LINK-UPS: Socomec 24/7 remote monitoring service connecting your installation to the nearest Socomec Service Centre.
• SOLIVE UPS: mobile app enabling the monitoring of the UPS systems from a smartphone.