• Full performance up to 40 °C without derating.
• Energy savings – without compromise: 96.5% efficiency in VFI.
• Up to 99% efficiency in “ECO” mode.
• Performance tested and verified by TÜV SÜD.
Embedded digital technology
• IoT-ready device for access to connected services.
• SOLIVE UPS mobile app for remote control and anomaly notification.
• Easy integration in LAN/WAN and virtual environments.
• Safe guided repair procedure.
Engineered for easy integration
• Fits within existing 19” cabinet.
• Lithium battery option.
• Fast recharge – even for very long back-up time.
Front access maintenance
• Easy maintenance – innovative brick swap architecture.
• Power brick replacement without rack disconnection.
• Minimized risk of human error.
• Rapid repairs: 5 time faster than legacy UPS.
• Dual input mains.
• Internal maintenance bypass switch.
• Input mains switch breaker.
• Output switch breaker.
• Auxiliary mains switch breaker.
• Backfeed protection: detection circuit.
• Power walk-in ramp for excellent compliance with generators.
Standard communication features
• 3.5” multilanguage graphic display.
• 2 slots for communication options.
• USB port for downloading UPS report and log file.
• Ethernet port for service purposes.
• 3-phase input without neutral.
• Internal backfeed isolation device.
• Common mains coupling bars.
• TN-C grounding system.
• ACS synchronisation system.
• Dry-contact interface (configurable voltage-free contacts).
• MODBUS RTU RS485 or TCP.
• PROFIBUS / PROFINET gateway.
• BACnet/IP interface.
• NET VISION: professional WEB/SNMP Ethernet interface for secure UPS monitoring and remote automatic shutdown.
• REMOTE VIEW PRO supervision software.
• IoT gateway for Socomec cloud services and SOLIVE UPS mobile app.
• Remote touch-screen panel.
Remote monitoring and cloud services
• LINK-UPS: Socomec 24/7 remote monitoring service connecting your installation to the nearest Socomec Service Centre.
• SOLIVE UPS: mobile app enabling the monitoring of the UPS systems from a smartphone.