Superior design and reliability
• Oversized design margin: reliability first.
• Certified seismic resistance.
• Superior and officially attested MTBF.
• Long product life expectancy.
• Innovative maintenance thanks to brick architecture.
• Rapid repairs: 5 times faster than legacy UPS.
• Totally front access maintenance.
Embedded digital technology
• IoT ready device for access to connected services.
• eWIRE mobile app for AR guided installation and reporting.
• SOLIVE UPS mobile app for remote control and anomaly notification.
• Easy integration in LAN/WAN and virtual environments.
• Full performance up to 40 °C without derating and without specific conditions.
• Energy savings – without compromise: 96.5% efficiency in VFI.
• Up to 99% efficiency in “ECO” mode.
• Performance tested and verified by TÜV SÜD.
User and environmentally friendly
• Ergonomics designed to simplify usage.
• Ready for upcoming eco-regulations.
• RoHS compliant.
• Halogen-free cables.
• 25+ languages available on the mimic panel.
Extended and flexible back-up time
• High density internal battery engineering reduces footprint significantly.
• Internal battery up to 80 kW included.
• Fast recharge – even for very long back-up time.
• Li-Ion battery technology-ready.
• Dual input mains.
• Internal maintenance bypass switch.
• Input mains switch breaker.
• Output switch breaker.
• Auxiliary mains switch breaker.
• Backfeed protection: detection circuit.
• Power walk-in ramp for full compatibility with generators.
• Normal and long-life battery.
• Common or shared battery for N+1 configuration.
Standard communication features
• User-friendly 7” touch screen with multilingual colour graphic display (60-160 kVA/kW).
• 2 slots for communication options.
• USB port for downloading UPS report and log file.
• Ethernet port for service purposes.
• 3-phase input without neutral.
• Internal backfeed isolation device.
• Common mains coupling bars.
• TN-C grounding system.
• ACS synchronization system.
• IP21 degree of protection.
• Top cabling kit.
• Top ventilation kit.
• Redundant bypass fan.
• Seismic bracing kit.
• Dry-contact interface (configurable voltage-free contacts).
• MODBUS RTU RS485 or TCP.
• PROFIBUS / PROFINET gateway.
• BACnet/IP interface.
• NET VISION: professional WEB/ SNMP Ethernet interface for secure UPS monitoring and remote automatic shutdown.
• REMOTE VIEW PRO supervision software.
• IoT gateway for Socomec cloud services and SOLIVE UPS mobile app.
• Remote touch-screen panel.
• User-friendly 7” touch screen with multilingual colour graphic display (10-40 kVA/kW).
Remote monitoring service
• LINK-UPS: Socomec 24/7 remote monitoring service connecting your installation to the nearest Socomec Service Centre.
• SOLIVE UPS: mobile app enabling the monitoring of the UPS systems from a smartphone.
There are no reviews yet.