Ensured power continuity
• Provides redundant power supply to single-corded IT equipment.
• Powered by two separate independent sources.
• A competitive alternative to redundant power supply (dual-corded) in the equipment cabinet in terms of price and features.
• Fast transfer time without source overlapping (ITI curve compliant).
• Maintenance-free equipment.
Easy rack integration
• Easy installation in 19” rack cabinets.
• Compact enclosure saving valuable cabinet rack space.
• Plug and Play devices pre-configured according to Socomec’s STS field experience.
• Easy and quick connection of the loads via multiple IEC 320 outlets.
• Integrated backfeed protection device even easier the electrical integration.
• Easy extraction and replacement of controle and power unit without load interruption.
• Reduced MTTR.
• Front monted double bypass protected against miss manipulation.
• Flexible load conection via fully rated terminal (up to 35mm²) or locking IEC plugs .
Agile and easy-to-use
• Front panel with LCD display for intuitive control and easy management.
• Source selection from the front panel without modifying the cabling.
• Automatic and manual transfer.
• Synchronized and non-synchronised sources management.
• LCD display of all input and output values.
• Configuration tool for easy customisation of rated voltage, monitoring parameters/tolerances, functionalities and operation.
Flexible remote management
• Remote management via LAN networks (SNMP).
• Real-time monitoring (RS485).
• Configurable dry contacts communication port via local setup connection.
• USB port & RS232 port for STATYS XS local monitoring.