A flexible and cost-effective solution
• A compact range of standard product references with a variety of add-on options to adapt to every customer’s site.
• Easy to configure for retrofit in existing installations.
• Equipped with manual bypass breaker in standard mode.
Long back-up time engineered-in
• Several optimised choices for standard internal battery configuration.
• Increased internal battery density for reduced footprint and simplified installation.
• Internal basic back-up time available up 80 kVA, without additional external battery cabinet.
• High recharging current option for very long back-up time.
Embedded digital technology
• Digital Native UPS generation.
• IoT ready device for access to connected services.
• Easy integration in LAN/WAN and virtual environments.
Fast and easy installation
• A wide range of UPS from 10 to 160 kVA with the same performance and functionality.
• Free eRULER online sizing tool to get dimensions and electrical information in advance before installation.
• Tutored UPS installation with eWIRE mobile app.
• Quickly get online product documentation by simply inputting the Serial Number.
• “Fast track manufacturing” option available for urgent projects or last-minute requirements.
• Fast delivery even for highly customised configurations thanks to easily combined options.
User and environmentally friendly
• 25+ languages available in the mimic panel.
• Ergonomics designed to simplify usage.
• Anticipates eco-regulations and is RoHS compliant.
• Units provided with wheels for easy positioning.
• Dual input mains (30-40 kVA).
• Internal maintenance bypass switch.
• Input mains switch breaker.
• Output switch breaker.
• Auxiliary mains switch breaker.
• Backfeed protection: detection circuit.
• Power walk-in ramp for full compatibility with generators.
• Internal normal-life batteries.
Standard communication features
• 3.5” multilanguage graphic display.
• 2 slots for communication options.
• USB port for downloading log file.
• Ethernet port for service purposes.
• 3-phase input without neutral.
• Internal backfeed isolation device.
• Common mains coupling bars.
• TN-C grounding system.
• ACS synchronisation system.
• IP21 degree of protection.
• Top cabling kit.
• Top ventilation kit.
• High capacity battery charger.
• Dry-contact interface (configurable voltage-free contacts).
• MODBUS RTU RS485 or TCP.
• PROFIBUS / PROFINET gateway.
• BACnet/IP interface.
• NET VISION: professional WEB/ SNMP Ethernet interface for secure UPS monitoring and remote automatic shutdown.
• REMOTE VIEW PRO supervision software.
• IoT Gateway for Socomec cloud services and SOLIVE UPS mobile app.
• Remote touch-screen panel.
Remote monitoring service
• LINK-UPS: Socomec 24/7 remote monitoring service connecting your installation to the nearest Socomec Service Centre.
• SOLIVE UPS: mobile app enabling the monitoring of the UPS systems from a smartphone.