Robust and easy to install
• Compact tower UPS system saves space in the operating environment.
• Quick and simple installation: no configuration necessary on first startup.
• Easy connections via IEC 320 sockets or terminals.
• Wide input voltage tolerance limits the switchovers to battery mode prolonging the battery life.
• Wide operating ambient temperature up to 45°C.
• Single and three-phase input with automatic configuration (8-10 kVA).
High protection and availability
• True online double conversion technology (VFI) assures high availability and total load protection.
• Compatible with different applications, operating environments and generator sets.
• Automatic bypass supplies the loads in the event of overloads or faults.
• Manual bypass for periodic or emergency maintenance.
• Standard Over Voltage Control Device (OVCD) protects the UPS and the load from dangerous mains peak-voltages.
• Safety compliance certified by TÜV.
• Performance tested and verified by third independent laboratory.
Wide battery configurability
• Modular battery extension flexibility enables limitless autonomy configuration.
• Hot-swap modular battery extension increases back-up times even after installation according to the load criticality to be supplied.
• Modular battery extension enables lModels with integrated powerful battery charger:
– ensure constant and reliable operation using external high capacity batteries.
– provide power supply continuity during long outages.
– assure a fast recharging.
Standard communication features
• 1 slot for communication options.
• USB port for UPS management based on HID protocol.
• MODBUS RTU (RS232).
• LOCAL VIEW software for local UPS monitoring and shutdown for Windows, Linux and MAC Osx.
• Clear and uncluttered LCD interface for easy UPS monitoring, even for less specialist users.
• Embedded dry-contact interface.
• Input mains switch breaker.
• Connection for battery extension modules.
• Power off the UPS remotely.
• Internal temperature sensor.
• Dry-contact card.
• NET VISION: professional WEB/SNMP Ethernet interface for secure UPS monitoring and remote automatic shutdown.
• Environmental Monitoring Device (EMD).
• REMOTE VIEW PRO supervision software.